How do I create a group?
Creating a group
Creating groups is only available to active premium subscribed members of forghetti. To find out about subscribing to be a pro-level member please visit this FAQ.
The groups functionality within forghetti is a great way to share codes with family, friends and colleagues without having to resort to sending logins via email or short message.
- Gone are the days when you are struggling to login to the Amazon account and your other half is at work.
- Gone are the days when you cannot share the iTunes login with your family.
- Gone are the days when colleagues have post-it notes or a black book with their passwords in it.
Simply decide on a family doodle or work group doodle and you can then create a group and invite users to join your group.
As of our new release, all users are given one shareable group free.
FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
- Click on the plus icon
- Click to add a group
- Enter a title or name for your group
- Add an icon to your group
- Click create and you will return to the new group ready to add some services