How do I create a service?
A service is the name that we give to the specific account for which you wish to create a password.
In order to create a service within forghetti, simply click on the plus icon in the bottom of the screen and follow the following steps:
If you are creating a login for a service for the first time
- Click on the “Add login” icon.
- Enter a name for the login (e.g. Decathlon, Amazon, Google, Barclays) or select from the frequent services icons
- Select a logo for the service (unless pre-poulated).
- Enter a URL (optionally this will enable you to access the service quickly having generated the password).
- Choose the group to which you would like the service to be added.
- Enter a Username (if applicable).
- Enter an Email address (if applicable).
- Draw your doodle for that group (or use biometric credentials) and click on the tick to send the doodle to the Confoundry.
- The results will be shown and your forghettible fields will have been generated.
- Click on the URL ( if applicable) or copy the generated code into the service.
PLEASE SEE THE IMAGES BELOW WHICH SHOW THE PROCESS:
On the mobile application:
Updating an existing service to use a secure forghetti generated password
If you are updating an existing login for a service that you have then you will need to initiate a reset of your password in that service. You can then follow the steps above and when prompted by the service to enter a new password, you can simply paste the forghetti code into the password field.